Is it possible to replicate this sound design with FL Studio?

Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xMrDragonx804
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:23 am

x

Is it possible to replicate this sound design with FL Studio?

I'd like to be able to do that kind of sound design, but don't know if it's possible with FL Studio's plugins. I'm new to synth sound design still, and I'd like to be able to do that eventually.

Some questions.

1. What kind of synthesis and synthesis techniques would be needed to replicate these types of sounds? Don't even know how to begin researching.
2. Is there anything that I could use from Image-Line that could let me replicate that kind of sound design and quality, or comparable?
3. Would I need Harmor?
4. Would it be possible with Sytrus? That is the only one I currently own at the moment.
5. What about Morphine?
6. Flex?
7. Any other Image-Line plugin's that I don't know about that would be able to do this?
8. Or would getting u-he Zebra 2 be the only way? I think that's what Zimmer uses? Actually any info on what Zimmer uses would be helpful in my research.
9. What about Arturia Analog Lab V? Would it be possible with that? This is the only other synth I own, but currently just the lite version that came with my Arturia Minilab

Audiobusters
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:00 pm

x

Re: Is it possible to replicate this sound design with FL Studio?

xMrDragonx804 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:11 pm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xMrDragonx804
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:24 am

x

Audiobusters wrote: ↑Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:00 pm x...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xMrDragonx804
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:58 am

x

Zephyrean wrote: ↑Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:03 pm xMr...

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”