Layered 3rdParty Synth Crossfade

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
New Memory
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:36 pm

0 x

Layered 3rdParty Synth Crossfade

Hi i made a preset that allows you to crossfade between several 3rd party synths that are playing the same melody, this is currently not possible using fruity layer. Rather you can only play all the layered synths at the same volume.

The way i did it was using patcher and formula controller but I'm sure you could do it using layer and several fruity balance and a formula controller. If you can improve on this concept or have ideas to make it better please do so and post it below. I would like to find a way to consolidate the formula controller into the patcher instrument preset while still being able to automate the formula controller "A" knob in the same way you can automate the crossfade knob in layer. this way i could load as one single preset and not have to load formula controller as an effect as shown in the project file.

In the example i have loaded Flex into the chain, but give it a try with your favorite 3rd party synths by simply replacing it in the signal chain with whatever synth you want.
Attachments
PatcherCrossfadeFLEX.flp
(126.89 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Return to “Patcher - Presets”