LFG MACHINE (use on build-ups!)

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rux Ton
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:39 am

x

LFG MACHINE (use on build-ups!)

Hi there! I wanted to simplify my usual routine that I would normally do for my build-ups as WELL as add some spice. So I started building a patcher preset that would help make the process easier with just one knob, and a few extra FX to chose from if I wanted more. I usually HATE one-knob plugins but this is a case where I would normally create several automation clips and I wanted to reduce clutter.

THUS, the LFG Machine was born! (lets f-ing GOOOOOO)

To break it down, it just highpasses a little bit as you turn the knob to the right, then you have your FX which include: Reverb, Delay (currently just at 3:00 time with some filtering on it), Mono-izer (which merges the stereo to a max of about 50%) and a Phaser which was randomly adjusted until it seemed neutral enough to fit any tempo. These are all on the left side of the knob under SPICE RACK, and are just buttons you turn on and off. You can even automate them if you want them on in some areas and off in others! ITS YOUR TRACK YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANNA :mrgreen:

This is kind of similar to the Endless Smile plugin by Dada Life but it is all stock FL and has some nice features. I would eventually like to expand on this but for now, this is the only version I will be doing until i decide more needs to be done. Feel free to edit it to your liking if you need to! Thanks so much for downloading and testing if you DO use it, I really hope this gives someone an easier time on builds or helps to inspire someone to simplify a process they normally do that seems tedious!

Let me know if there are any bugs, or other weirdness that happens <3

EDIT: I found 1 small bug, it DOES turn the volume UP for some reason. Not too sure whats causing that but i just suggest laying a Fruity Balance before or after this and knocking it down to like -7.5db of 0.42 or so to circumvent that!

EDIT+: The song is Rux Ton - Dreamer Pains, released on Bad Mouth Records! Didnt wanna seem too shilly but since someone asked i figured id put it here! Its out on all platforms!
Attachments
LFG Machine 1.0 by RUX TON.fst
PATCHER PRESET
(65.41 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
--:-- / --:--
lfgmachine.PNG
Photo
lfgmachine.PNG (63.98 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
Last edited by Rux Ton on Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alphagem-O
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm

x

Re: LFG MACHINE (use on build-ups!)

Thank you for the nice Patch! I do not have En...

Rux Ton
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:35 pm

x

Alphagem-O wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm Tha...

Alphagem-O
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:23 pm

x

It sounds great, you can easily include it in y...

jerseyjoat
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:03 am

x

Nice plugin, thanks! By the way that sample so...

Rux Ton
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:31 am

x

jerseyjoat wrote: ↑Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:03 am Nic...

Alphagem-O
Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:42 pm

x

Thank you, @Rux Ton, for posting this great 'ma...

Return to “Patcher - Presets”