These questions are partly general knowledge and party mechanical, just so you know.
1. Is there any way to create a display in Patcher's control surface? It'd be nice to have a blank Parametric EQ 2 display, some simple LEDs, a short text note, something?
2. Is there any way to make a controller that moves in steps, like the filter selector in Poizone?
2a. Can you label the various points?
3. Can there be alternative control surfaces for Patcher? I'd like to see a scrollable digital text field, like the band selector in Vocodex, or the channel selector in the generator's settings.
4. Why does Patcher use more CPU than an effect/synth chain of the same composition? Shouldn't it only be slightly higher?
5. Is there a way to convert an FX chain into a Patcher preset? If not, this should be added, IMO.
Finally, two questions about other things:
1. Can the number of bands in Vocodex be automated?
2. Can native synths, effects, etc. be converted to a Synthmaker-usable format? It might be easier to start over in that.
Share your Patcher presets here
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]