Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
adriliv
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:58 pm

x

EASIEST WORKAROUND FOR SEND MIXER CHANNEL THAT WILL SAVE YOU A TON OF TIME

Hi, everyone, did u ever got in the next problem:

(I gave this example with reverb but you can use it for whatever effect you want to put on a send mixer channels, just read below)

U want to put a reverb on a signal, then you have to create a send mixer channel, route the signal there and ok you're done but what if I want reverb on 20 sounds, what do I do create 20 separate send mixer channels? And if you gonna say why not use 1 reverb send and route multiple signals to it?

-Because I can't filter unwanted frequencies from each element separately.

-I can't sidechain how I want the reverb to each element separately how I want and what if at one point in the song I want to automate the reverb only on the guitar to stop for 2 seconds for a weird reason, what do I do? Make automation on the send so that all the signals routed to that send get their reverb muted?

-And many more reasons

####That's the reason I came up with this patcher workaround, much easier and faster, basically I used the patcher as a send so you can just drop it on the mixer channel of the signal you want to put it on and you ARE NOT NEEDED TO CREATE SEND MIXER CHANNELS and also with this tehnique you can:

-Filter unwanted frequencies only on that signal

-Sidechain the reverb separately only on that signal

-Bassically do whatever u want only on that particular signal not on all at once as supposed on a send where u have multiple signal routed to it

-Download the patcher file I attached and just put in fl studio and read the "read me" from inside it, takes just 5 mins to understand how it works, I use it mainly for the reverb but u can use it for whatever effect you want to put on a send mixer channels

I created the patcher in Fl Studio 20.6.2(I think in older versions will not work but u can try to see)
Attachments
Send workaround.fst
(11.45 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Return to “Patcher - Presets”