Scale Selector by X@OS v.1.2 (New)

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Xaos
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:27 pm

x

Scale Selector by X@OS v.1.2 (New)

For a long time I had in mind to create some kind of logic, for lazy guys like me, to be able to select the right keys on the keyboard according to the scale used.
That is, if I am working on a song, in Mixolydean F# scale, the keyboard will only have the right keys for this scale, making it easier to work on the song, playing the keyboard.

This module for Patcher, has several options.
There is a switch to manually select the scale and key. This is fine in case the whole song is on the same scale and key.

But in case the song uses different scales or keys, then the switch has to be set to OFF in order to indicate the changes to the Patcher module by notes in the Piano Roll. By inserting a note between the keys C0 and BO, we select the key, and by inserting another note between the keys C1 to D#2, we select the scale according to the list.

Throughout the song, and where there are changes of scale or key, all you have to do is place the control notes in the right place to indicate the changes and that's it.

For the most extremely lazy guys, I'm finishing preparing the option where only the white keys will be active.
Throughout the song, and where there are changes of scale or key, the only thing to do is to map the control notes in the right place to indicate the changes and that's it.

First of all I want to thank IL for the great Patcher plugin and also vincentvizcaya, Alphagem-O, levendis and Nucleon for their advice and help.

Here I leave the preset, you can modify it, improve it or if you see something I can add or rectify don't hesitate to tell me.

**OBSOLETE** CHECK NEXT UPDATE
Last edited by Xaos on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xaos
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:50 am

x

Re: Scale Selector by X@OS

I have noticed that the Myxolydean scale was no...
Last edited by Xaos on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xaos
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:41 am

x

Re: Scale Selector by X@OS

Latest release v1.2, April 23rd, 2020. The int...

TheDichotomist
Sat May 09, 2020 12:04 am

x

Re: Scale Selector by X@OS v.1.2 (New)

The interface on this is just phenomenal. Bravo...

TheDichotomist
Thu May 14, 2020 8:17 pm

x

Re: Scale Selector by X@OS v.1.2 (New)

Xaos wrote: ↑Thu May 14, 2020 7:37 pm Thank You...

Return to “Patcher - Presets”