EQ/Compressor

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
B.C
Sat May 09, 2020 3:09 am

x

EQ/Compressor

im not the best at visuals, but I made 2 preset's for patcher, I tried making a video but the audio failed, so ill explain them...ill also have a text file explaining the knobs

SC-EQ-Comp:

Info:
this easy to use EQ-Compressor allows you to EQ side chained signals and compress it

How to use:
to use this, you first have to do a short set up, first make sure you side chained a track, then put the preset on like you would
with the fruity limiter, when you reach this point we need to set up something for it to work
for some reason my screen recorder doesn't record menus, but you right click on "from fl studio" go to "output" then "audio"
then select the other option, from there a new dot will appear, click that and drag it up to the EQ dot, your now done setting it up!

Uses:
this is used for when you want to keep certain frequencies active during the compression, in the video I have a synth, a kick, a hi-hat, and a clap,
if you want to cut the low-end out of the synth because the kick is clashing but keep the high's you can easily do this, or if you want to cut
the high's out to make room for the hi-hats and claps but keep the low end, you can easily do that, give it a try! its really nice!

Dynamic EQ

Info:
this EQ adjusts the volume of the EQ

How to use:
just insert it and youre set!

Uses:
its not the best, im sure ill update it soon, but if boost a frequency and the louder that frequency, the lower the volume gets
it acts kind of like a compressor, you can use it to increase transients, or level volume

any changes or preset's I add will be put on this thread
MutationStudios.zip
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Return to “Patcher - Presets”