Hi guys I've made my own version of Trackspacer. See this topic for full info viewtopic.php?f=100&t=235508 Features
* 120 bands of detection tuned to the 120 notes of the audible spectrum
* Seperate GUI surface the Band Matrix control to activate/deactivate bands on the fly and prioritise CPU.
* Duck but also boost amount of the detected frequencies
* Sidechain solo listen with level control affecting the solo listen level only
* Sidechain band-pass controls with activate or deactivate
* global band shift, shifts all bands up to plus or minus an octave via one control whilst maintaining their relative intervals
* global bandwidth
* global roll off selection
* global adjust of the filters reaction speed to the detection.
* global tension
* HQ & non HQ editions
* Update to include L/R & M/S editing
Share your Patcher presets here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]