Possible simple update needed?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GreenStripes101
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:24 am

x

Possible simple update needed?

Hi, so I downloaded the latest version of Fl Studio Mobile from the Google Play store for Android and when reversing audio samples, it reverses the full sample no matter what. For instance, I'll want to reverse a part of a sample I shortened down, but instead it reverses the whole sample, but maintains the length of the cut. So for example, let's say I have an audio clip of somebody saying "This is my house." and I split the clip, taking "my" and I attempt to reverse it. It doesn't reverse it to be "ym" but instead will start from "house" being backwards even though "house" was cut out of the sample within the app. It would make things a lot easier if that were updated. Thanks for anyone's time in reading this. Other than that, this app is amazing.

Btw I apparently can't record internal audio for the example video because I'm on android, but you can see it in the waveform.
mobizen_20200325_061833_001.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm

x

Re: Possible simple update needed?

Thanks for the comment. Indeed, it makes sense ...

GreenStripes101
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:10 am

x

Re: Possible simple update needed?

maxklint wrote: ↑Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm Thank...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”