S10+fl mobile 3 updated no. Obb file?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CylusTheTwisted
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 am

x

S10+fl mobile 3 updated no. Obb file?

Woke in the morning to jam and ....awww ow bae....mum look, can you buy it for me "again" boy I already purchased it for you, on your s7 your s8plus and your s10plus(this phone) and on your laptop fl20, forever update, money doesn't grow on trees , aww but mum nan put my board up to 5buks a week, well son what do you expect living in that caravan with your grandma, her side of the bed is covered with all your teddybears
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:51 pm

x

Re: S10+fl mobile 3 updated no. Obb file?

If it's not in your Purchase History then you c...

CylusTheTwisted
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:26 am

x

Re: S10+fl mobile 3 updated no. Obb file?

Here's some screen shots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”