Help me, corrupted projects

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nandinho Oliveira
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

x

Help me, corrupted projects

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but if there is any way to recover these two projects, they are corrupted and for me they are very important please, I had already talked about them here, you promised they would fix it, but it's been over a month but you didn't give any answer 😔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nick (IL)
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:11 am

x

Re: Help me, corrupted projects

Nandinho Oliveira wrote: ↑Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35...

Nandinho Oliveira
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:56 am

x

Nick (IL) wrote: ↑Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:11 am Nan...

maxklint
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:37 pm

x

I uploaded the projects to the original topic.

Nandinho Oliveira
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:37 pm I upl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meyazra
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 am

x

Nandinho Oliveira wrote: ↑Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19...

Nandinho Oliveira
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57 am

x

meyazra wrote: ↑Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 am Nandin...

meyazra
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:28 am

x

Nandinho Oliveira wrote: ↑Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”