Auxes, Aliases, Sidechain

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
instinctive
Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:48 pm

x

Auxes, Aliases, Sidechain

Hello,

producer here with a few years of experience on various toy and serious DAWs both mobile and desktop, forgive me if I'm a bit spoilt :(

I'm having a bit of fun with FL Studio Mobile, however I'm missing a few "standard" things:

- Auxes. There doesn't seem to be anything like it? There are "FX channels", but these seem to be more like subgroups? i.e. I can't have a single FX (Aux) channel with a reverb and send various channels to it with DIFFERENT LEVELS each? (i.e. one of the most common things you do in a "normal" mixing environment)

- Aliases. Parts can be repeated by dragging their ends, and editing the events will change all repetitions. Good. But this only works if they're all in one piece, i.e. I can't have a clone of a particular part at a completely different position in the arrangement?

- Sidechaining. I've seen the "Ducker" effect, but that's really just an "emulation" of one very particular use case for real sidechaining. Is there no REAL sidechaining (i.e., selecting a DIFFERENT input for the compressor)?

Thanks 8)

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:09 am

x

Re: Auxes, Aliases, Sidechain

Auxes: You misunderstand them. They are free an...

instinctive
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:43 am

x

Sorry, it seems like YOU misunderstand Auxes. ...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 pm

x

instinctive wrote:Sorry, it seems like YOU misu...

instinctive
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

x

You're right Scott. The module was the same ide...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:32 pm

x

instinctive wrote:You're right Scott. The modul...

instinctive
Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:25 am

x

Don't rush Happy to have my suggestions hear...

Filip Skácel
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 am

x

hey, its been like 3 years. how does it look li...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”