'FLM USER FILES' won't move to SD Card

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Suis THE - X
Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:38 am

x

'FLM USER FILES' won't move to SD Card

Hi FLM team...

I got problems here, since I use Galaxy Tab A with OS version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) that has only 16 Gb of internal storage and I've been running out the space of that internal storage, then I try to insert a NEW fresh micro SD Card 128 Gb into the slot and then format it to make sure it really fresh empty SD Card ready to go (after format it says 4.12 Mb used only of 119 Gb total available storage).
The problems are :

1. I try to move the FLM 3 app that sized 721 Mb (as Application Manager description) to that external storage (micro SD card) via Application Manager > FLM 3 > Change to External Storage. It runs and says '724 Mb of external storage used', but when I check via Setting > Storage > External SD Card, my SD Card only consumed 8.50 Mb used of 119 Gb total available space of SD Card storage. How can it be..? What this is all mean..?
I really don't know and not sure whereas my FLM 3 app has totally moved to SD Card storage or just a small piece of that app had been moved..?
If in case it's only partially moved, can I move that app & all it data folder (via cut & paste) to SD card MANUALLY..? How..?

2. This is my BIG problem :
I found out that after I moved FLM 3 app to external storage (micro SD Card), the "FLM USER FILES" folder didn't move to SD Card, it remains in internal storage. I tried to move manually (via cut & paste) from internal storage to external SD Card and then open FL Mobile 3 app. My files (Songs, Projects & Samples) are gone / missing, I cannot find it. When I browse my tablet files, it seems FLM 3 has automatically re-create 'FLM User Files' again in the original place of internal storage, which is off-course empty ('coz I have cut & paste the older file to external SD card which the app didn't read / recognized it).
Question is :
How can I move my 'FLM User Files' successfully into my external SD card storage, 'coz I need bigger space to copy all my favourite samples (*.wav) collections to use in FL Mobile 3 (which is by default should be placed in 'FLM User Files' folder)..? Sure, there is absolutely not enough space for my collections in 16 Gb internal memory (actually it only 6.4 Gb available right now).

Somebody or someone out there, could you help me please...

Thanks

bmakk205
Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:57 pm

x

Re: 'FLM USER FILES' won't move to SD Card

Suis THE - X wrote:Hi FLM team... I got proble...

Les Jay
Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 pm

x

Happend to my too. Put back everything that is ...
Last edited by Les Jay on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sydw
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:24 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello Suis THE - X, T...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:34 am

x

sydw wrote:What designer of an app, intended to...

sydw
Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:29 pm

x

Scott wrote:sydw wrote:What designer of an app,...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:15 am

x

sydw wrote:Scott wrote:sydw wrote:What designer...

Les Jay
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:48 pm

x

The hidden feature works. Now FLM is an app ...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:38 pm

x

Les Jay wrote: The hidden feature works. Now ...

Les Jay
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:11 pm

x

I put the folder in android/data on my SD. It ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RE-R3 M1XER
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:46 pm

x

Ya I created all the folders but it didn't do a...

Les Jay
Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 pm

x

Works great here. See image name for device. S...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ebs512
Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 am

x

So has this been resolved because I as well hav...

JourneyJay
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 am

x

Scott wrote:sydw wrote:Scott wrote:sydw wrote:W...

DJBBT
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:39 pm

x

Just did Scotts work around on a Cat S60 runnin...

Proffitt
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 pm

x

i am not quite interested in moving them to my ...

FlJohnny
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 pm

x

I use Virtual exposed to run the files and obb ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”