Syncing two (or more) FLSMs

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
noncom
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

x

Syncing two (or more) FLSMs

Time over time I find myself wanting to gather with some friends and get into making some beats and music. Suppose, we all have mobile devices with FLSM3 installed on them. We want to plug them all into the mixer and one can do drums, the other can do synths and such.. except that we can't do this. There is no way to share the project in realtime or even sync devices (via, say, bluetooth) so that our apps play the track simultaneously. Relying on reaction does not really work always.

For this, I am asking you to look into implementing this kind of collab functionality.
  • Sync playback, so that when one presses play, the playing position is synched with some master device playing. The master is the one, who presses play first in the interconnected group.
  • Share projects + realtime collab project editing/playback? I know it would require that nasty networking, but considering the amount and complexety of the data to be passed, that should not be too demanding (not a realtime RTS or an action game or a stock market trade).
I think that mobile platform is a perfect medium to slam some music together! And that would also make FLSM more viral. Please think of adding this kind of direction in the app.

noncom
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:40 pm

x

Re: Syncing two (or more) FLSMs

Hmmm, so no one's interested in such a set of p...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:53 am

x

noncom wrote:Hmmm, so no one's interested in su...

noncom
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 pm

x

I think Ableton is much required for Ableton Li...
Last edited by noncom on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

BiancaUk
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 am

x

Ableton link doesn’t require Ableton. And it ha...

noncom
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:00 am

x

Oh, that's a very good news! Looks like us bein...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”