reFX Nexus for FLSM?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TeNix Beats
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:14 pm

x

reFX Nexus for FLSM?

I have been using FL Studio since FL Studio 10 and when I saw FL Studio Mobile (2 years ago i believe) I had bought it on iOS and now I have it on Android. IL has come far on FLSM since it first came out and it was the best thing to happen by far. I have seen a lot of requests for future plugins such as Edison and Gross Beat. The current update so far is the best one too although I do get some problems with installing it but that's an easy fix for me. I have been wondering if you guys will make any other VSTs like Harmor, NI Massive, reFX Nexus 2, Harmless, or Sytrus compatible on mobile. Though I'd like to see the reFX Nexus 2 on FLSM it'd be a dream come true :D

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:59 pm

x

Re: reFX Nexus for FLSM?

Adres Beats wrote:I have been using FL Studio s...

TeNix Beats
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 am

x

Scott wrote:Adres Beats wrote:I have been using...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 am

x

Adres Beats wrote:I see. Well other than the Di...

TeNix Beats
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:05 am

x

Scott wrote:Adres Beats wrote:I see. Well other...

DriypD
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 am

x

Scott wrote:Adres Beats wrote:I have been using...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”