3.1.88 Computer Keyboard Midi Input [SOLVED]

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bruceleeroy
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:05 pm

x

3.1.88 Computer Keyboard Midi Input [SOLVED]

I installed FLM 3.1.88 on my Google Pixelbook. All functionality works as expected except when trying to use the Pixelbooks computer keyboard to trigger MIDI notes while I have an instrument or drum track selected. At first I assumed that FLM was unable to detect any user input from the Pixelbook keyboard, but when I hit the space bar, start/stop functionality on the transport works successfully. Any insight would be great. I'm going to dust off one of my old ASUS Transformer Tablets and see if keyboard input works from that hardware keyboard.

Hardware: Google Pixelbook
i7 16 GB RAM

Software: FLM 3.1.88

Issue: No MIDI input triggering from Pixelbook Keyboard, But Pixelbook spacebar Key controls transport

-Kez

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 pm

x

Re: 3.1.88 Computer Keyboard Midi Input NOT WORKING

We just released 3.1.88b for Android. When you ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”