10 audio tracks and CRASH APP

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
vincentvizcaya
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:13 pm

x

10 audio tracks and CRASH APP

Hi, Im using a KINDLE FIRE TABLET. Y use the app for make music, but also y just want to try de app to practice some mixing skills with some free multitracks from the website http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm. When i put just 10 ten audio files (wav) i just crash. Y converted all the files to MP3 and the same thing happened. Is there a MAXIMUm audio track file to load in the FLstudio mobile app?

I also try o short version of the clips with only the chorus part of the song (30 seg) and it works with some 24 tracks (maybe more).

Maybe is the CPU? of the tablet. I dont now.
I know that the app is not make mixes, its better to do that on the DAW, but im just testing the app capacity.

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:58 pm

x

Re: 10 audio tracks and CRASH APP

Hi, this is most likely a Memory issue, how muc...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”