Cracking noises just from the beginning of use on a tablet

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
djemen
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 pm

x

Cracking noises just from the beginning of use on a tablet

First of all your link redirecting to mobile forum after registration on a mobile device is broken. it takes to http://forum_domain/viewforum.php?f=1964 which says something about wrong server IP.

My main topic is that on a Tablet Lenovo Tab 4 8inch straight after I opened fl studio I basically wanted to check how the demo records sound and it is all cracking especially at peaks. However it sounds less like a peaking volume but more like robotic CPU cracking noise.

It was totally bad but after programme restart you can now hear the distortion only on peaks but again it is not typical peaking noise.

I so want to give you guys good rating on Android seeing how people complain and down rate but it looks like an expected poor start for me as well.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 pm

x

Re: Cracking noises just from the beginning of use on a tablet

Thanks for the info about the link, it should b...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”