Data Erased

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EddyBeats
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:41 am

x

Data Erased

FL Studio started updating on its own and never finished each time I tried to click it it didn’t load so I deleted and feels loaded it and all my purchases were gone my beats were gone to but I’m only worried about gettin my purchases back

FidelityMusic
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:39 pm

x

Re: Data Erased

Hello EddyBeats, If you've removed the applica...

Lucky Longstreet
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 am

x

The same thing happened to me as well, two of m...

FidelityMusic
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 am

x

Lucky Longstreet wrote:The same thing happened ...

bearly823
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:20 am

x

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that was smashed and...

FidelityMusic
Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 am

x

bearly823 wrote:I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”