Fl studio mobile wont sync.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kyle Tinkel
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 pm

x

Fl studio mobile wont sync.

Hello! So i have finally decided to try out Fl mobile so that i can try to jot down ideas when im bored or away from my PC. so far its great however! when i try to transfer my project from mobile to PC i get an error.. "Failed opening file for getting file size /storage/emulated/0/FLM User Files/edWQYU+^~twho&h(6V!IAkF`>]kf!._5q]~Z$#I}`9k{?85g#My Songs/TEST2.flm". This error doesnt happen when i transfer from PC to mobile. Also if it helps im using the newest version of the FLM plugin for PC and android. They are both conected to the same network and i have already checked to make sure it wasnt a fire wall issue. any help would be appreciated. If i cant get the transfer function to work normally there will be no point to owning the app for me. Thank you in advance for your help!

Maxx Claster
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 am

x

Re: Fl studio mobile wont sync.

Thanks! We're checking this problem, it's a ver...

ILDan
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:51 am

x

Can you remember if the file Test2.FLM was a fi...

Maxx Claster
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 am

x

Also what is your device and Android version?

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”