My Feature Request...

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CyberBeats80
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:08 pm

x

My Feature Request...

A new module that doesn't change the tempo of a sound when moving up an octave or moving its original tone up or down semitones. It stays the same in sound and in tempo just the pitch of the sound changes. Sorry in advance if this has already been said or talked about, I don't mean to be redundant. Thx :D

BadBoyBeats
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:33 pm

x

Re: My Feature Request...

CyberBeats80 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:08 pm A...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”