(Mobile) Pitch automations in DirectWave updated. Ruined my melody

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Gav Hern
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:31 am

1 x

(Mobile) Pitch automations in DirectWave updated. Ruined my melody

Hello, Image-Line forums/ support team,

After your most recent update of FL Studio Mobile, 3.1.91, some of my projects using sounds from DirectWave got ruined... I had an automation track that changed the pitch of the notes and the notes that were changed by the automation had an odd sounding pitch change that I did not program into the automation (It is hard to explain, I recommend viewing my provided files to help understand). This is a serious issue because updates should not change how my music sounds, it should only affect the interface of the app. I have provided some videos of some of my projects getting messed up for reference. The first one is a work in progress video I took that demonstrates how it should sound, the second one is the current and messed up version of the first file, and the last one is another project I had that got messed up (although I don't have an example of what it sounded like prior to the bug). Please note I converted MOV to SWF, if the files provided do not work correctly or you want an in-browser alternative, try using this google drive link (with MOV files):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qew66zMGNYKF-yUxaglLlFn8OqObKfhA?usp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”