Why peoples are comparing with Caustic 3 daw!??

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Andrew kom
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:48 pm

x

Why peoples are comparing with Caustic 3 daw!??

Here's the 2 reason about my problem on FL 1.DirectWave Or any other plugin doesn't support (SLIDE) which mean can't able to GLIDE for those who love 808 and
no2.if you wanna edit like sound cut,bpm analyst, normalize ,fadein,fadeout, amplifying, removedDC,smoothen,noiseGate and much more for that you may need (audio Editor)

I'm not a professional audio engineer master but hopefully even tho I'm stuck with that missing 2 things I'm really disappointed that's you don't include that, please make sure next update it won't get missing! Otherwise it's a good DAW as far as I know.....thanks.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 am

x

Re: Why peoples are comparing with Caustic 3 daw!??

I don't understand the premise of the title? W...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:05 am

x

3.1.933 was released this morning EU time.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 pm

x

Andrew kom wrote:Hi..did you add SLIDE future o...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 am

x

Andrew kom wrote:Why after 15 minutes getting c...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:40 pm

x

Andrew kom wrote:Why why why!!??? Are you did t...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”