I'm homeless but you really need to see those project files!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xskullk3mox
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 pm

x

I'm homeless but you really need to see those project files!

Hey Guys!

I am homeless and I spend my whole time on my phone, taking drugs and making music. I'm stuck in a psycho and I don't wanna come back on earth because music is much more beautiful than my reality.

I spent the winter sitting in front of a building, sit in the snow, my hands completely frozen I was still making music on my phone.

I just can't stop cuz I'm too much addicted to FL Studio Mobile 3 when I'm high. But they says; do something productive of your time. So what ever I don't need you to care about me. I just need you to comments my work cuz I've done the best of what I realise with a phone, and I don't know what to do else with those projects. So feel free to listen and explore the tracks I've done.

Here's everything you need!

Project files:
Projects Files.zip
Samples:
Samples.zip
User Instruments:
Instruments.zip
I hope that I will shut you''re mouth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 am

x

Re: I'm homeless but you really need to see those project files!

xskullk3mox wrote:This is the link for my music...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:05 am

x

Re: I'm homeless but you really need to see those project files!

xskullk3mox wrote:Yes! I used "powerdirector" a...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”