Midi keyboard not working with FLM

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ArceP
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am

x

Midi keyboard not working with FLM

I have a generic (China-made, Worlde Panda) MIDI keyboard and tried to connect it to FL Studio Mobile. I followed the steps indicated (Settings->MIDI Device->MIDI In/Any) but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure my phone is able to supply power to my keyboard so that's not the problem. Any ideas on how I can solve it? Thank you!

ggray
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:42 pm

x

Re: Midi keyboard not working with FLM

Not sure if this is a fact but I'm sure you hav...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:15 am

x

Re: Midi keyboard not working with FLM

Can you download this App and see if your MIDI ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”