Clipping in various situations.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JourneyJay
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:35 am

x

Clipping in various situations.

Ok, here we go.

I have recorded with the mic in on my LG STYLO 4, and the built in microphone.

There is no clipping in the LG Audio Recording application that came with the phone.

The audio is low, it doesn't max out its headroom.

If I turn it up, I hear clipping. If I use the compressor I hear clipping. If I use the limiter I hear clipping.

This is android 8.0

Could it be the phone, or an interaction between hardware and software that could potentially be resolved with an update?

I feel like its got to be an issue with its interaction with FL. I get crackling on DU audio recorder too through the headphone jack.

It could be my microphones...but then why not the LG Recorder?

Is there anything I can do to send you details on my phone?

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:04 pm

x

Re: Clipping in various situations.

There are two audio options on the SETTINGS tab...

zah7
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:30 pm

x

Do we need to restart the app after trying the ...

JourneyJay
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 pm

x

zah7 wrote:Do we need to restart the app after ...

JourneyJay
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 am

x

XxNaskue_the_producerxX wrote:JourneyJay wrote:...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”