Direct wave slide and portamento issues for 808

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bonez23
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:57 pm

x

Direct wave slide and portamento issues for 808

There is an issue with the new direct wave features. Instead of cutting notes with 808 samples when using slide, It will use one note which glides into the other notes that i input, but does not cut at the start of each note. This result is notes that are skipped/not heard due to playing one sample note over the course of its duration, bending that single note multiple times with other notes in the piano roll.

To remedy this, i believe a feature to cut samples at the start of a new note will correct this issue, otherwise, its a great feature. Just needs a bit of tweaking to reach a perfect state :D

Thanks in advance

Forgot to add, with the recent updates, the add track feature does not work for directwave, only audio clips. To add an extra track for directwave, the record button must be used with the addition of a note played whilst recording is active.

The my files section can also glitch out at times, making it impossible to select a sample without closing the application first.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”