frozen/transparent scrollbar issue

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
nu.id
Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm

x

frozen/transparent scrollbar issue

Hi all, my FL20 has an issue where the scrollbar to the right of the pattern picker is frozen/transparent. You cannot use it to scroll. Instead it shows a bit of the sampler and the contents of the browser window. seems like a GUI glitch

this happens right when FL loads up and also happens when I load any project. The exception to this is if I load a project with many patterns already in it then it seems to correct itself until I close FL and open it again.

I've attached an picture demonstrating the problem. Thanks for any possible help with this. I am using the lastest version, FL 20 20.0.3

This also only happened after upgrading from FL 12 and is not an issue when I use FL 12
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphons
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:37 am

x

Re: frozen/transparent scrollbar issue

Thats one of these issues that are hard to trac...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”