Crashes FL mobile 3

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Federalnoise
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:47 am

x

Crashes FL mobile 3

Hi,

I bought the app from Google play store. Nice soft, but it crashes out after around 2 mins into any kind of session. Have tried everything. Closed and disabled all other apps, reinstalled from play store etc. Am running on alba tablet with android 7. Can you please fix your soft or tell me what I'm doing wrong. Don't want to factory reset.

Regards,

Maxx Claster
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm

x

Re: Crashes FL mobile 3

Thanks, I'm looking to this problem. Hope to ge...

Federalnoise
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 am

x

Thanks, don't want request refund yet. Nice so...

Federalnoise
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 pm

x

Any further with update? Am waiting over a wee...

Maxx Claster
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:58 pm

x

I sorry about this, but yet I don't have a solu...

Federalnoise
Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:13 pm

x

Maxx Claster wrote:I sorry about this, but yet ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”