Some FLM2 Projects Not Opening

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fizzd
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

x

Some FLM2 Projects Not Opening

Hi, I'd really like it if these old FLM2 projects could be looked at to figure out why they just open a straight blank file in FLM3. And if there's any way to fix the data so they can open normally. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BiancaUk
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:58 pm

x

Re: Some FLM2 Projects Not Opening

On both of your files I got the following messa...

fizzd
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:49 pm

x

BiancaUk wrote:On both of your files I got the ...

BiancaUk
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:43 pm

x

orientaltechno254.flm Try that one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzd
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:20 pm

x

yess it worked!! all the filter envelopes are c...

fizzd
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:32 am

x

Hey @iRelevant, Thank you so much for checking...

BiancaUk
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 am

x

And here’s the other one. 20254.flm

fizzd
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:41 pm

x

@BiancaUk and @iRelevant thank you both so much...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”