Issues with using sample stems

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
00AZG00
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:42 pm

x

Issues with using sample stems

Hello,

I've been using FLM for over a month now and I love it. I've had a problem come up and was asked by support staff to post it here.

I created some stems using G-Stomper Rhythm, and wanted to use FLM to sequence the song. When the song plays, the first stem plays like normal, but after that, every time a new stem is activated, it will play for twice the length of the original stem.

I checked the app and files and there isn't anything wrong. The stems are 1-bar length and play normal in everything else. It even plays normal with the first sample, if I leave a gap between them in the playlist it plays once the first time, then twice for every instance.

This happens with other long length samples I've used that were in well-regarded sample packs.

I'm not sure if this is a latency problem or a design bug. Please help!

H&C_NikNak
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 pm

x

Re: Issues with using sample stems

I've noticed something similar with downloaded ...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 am

x

Can either of you upload an example wav file he...

H&C_NikNak
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:37 am

x

I will do you one better and upload a screen re...

H&C_NikNak
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:27 pm

x

So just tried a screen capture and got an error...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 pm

x

H&C_NikNak wrote:I will do you one better a...

H&C_NikNak
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:16 am

x

Scott wrote:H&C_NikNak wrote:I will do you ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”