Integration with FL Studio on PC

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mirand_a
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm

x

Integration with FL Studio on PC

I've been working on a dozen songs on FL Studio Mobile and would now like to mix them using plugins not compatible with FL Studio Mobile. I would therefore like to transfer the songs into FL Studio 12 or FL Studio 20, where I can tweak each track in the mixer, and not into the FL Studio Mobile plugin. To my understanding, complete integration was possible in FLM2 - so why was it removed in the update? Having an app that doesn't simplify the process seems ludicrous to me. Can we at least get the option to integrate the tracks? And is there any way of doing that at the moment?

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 pm

x

Re: Integration with FL Studio on PC

FLM 2 integration with FL Studio was not comple...

Mirand_a
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:42 pm

x

Thank you for your reply! When are those updat...

Alphons
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:47 pm

x

Mirand_a wrote:Thank you for your reply! When ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”