Has anyone gotten Beatstep to work? FLM3 on Android

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Spivkurl
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 pm

x

Has anyone gotten Beatstep to work? FLM3 on Android

I recently got my first smart phone, because it was the same price as a new prepaid flip phone, and so I could experiment with FL mobile.

I got to the point where I wanted to try things out with one of my MIDI controllers. In this case, I'm attempting to use the Arturia Beatstep (not the pro version, just the original).

I have followed the recommended procedure for using it in FLM, but the device does not seem to be recognized. I have tried selecting both MIDI IN and "any controller" with no results.

I have installed the "USB device info" app recommended in the android troubleshooting guide, and will be coming back to update with what I find out.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”