Using projects created on PC version for live sequencing from iPad

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
go2ldook
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:20 pm

x

Using projects created on PC version for live sequencing from iPad

I am a long time FL Studio user, and currently I use it to create backing drum tracks that I transfer to BandHelper, and play as backing tracks when I play live. More recently I have added live looping to my guitar set-up, which creates problems when playing to a pre-recorded track, with the loop moving out of time unless I am dead on with my loop, which is near impossible. I clearly need to be using MIDI sync, which is not feasible with an audio mP3 track. BandHelper mentions something about the ability to play a MIDI track along with the audio track with them sync-ed up, but I really wonder if that might not have some drift as well.

It seems what would make the most sense is just playing my FL Studio tracks from within FL Studio and send the MIDI sync from that, but I do not want to involve a PC in my set-up. But running it from the iPad that I use for BandHelper would be awesome.

My question is, how easy is it to use sequences you have created in the PC version on the Mobile version? Can you move samples you have collected for the PC version over to the iPad to use them? All of my current recordings use a Cajon sample library. Can I structure FLstudio mobile so that it will read the projects created on the PC and load them with the appropriate samples? Has anyone done this live?

I have FL studio mobile for my Android phone, which I bought just to play around with it on occasion while traveling, and have not used it much. I assume a license for that version does not allow me to download the iPad version without paying, so I would love to know that what I am wanting to do is feasible before spending more money.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”