Routing FX Channels To Each Other???

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Abucardan
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:53 pm

x

Routing FX Channels To Each Other???

I read the manual
Audio Routing Section
NOTE: You chain FX Channels by sending from one to the next.

BUT HOW???
Let's say I have a panio in my channel with an eq under it: I create an delay FX channel for that panio.
Hi hats and snares on it's own channel under which: I create an FX channel with reverb.
Drums on one channel with eq compression under it: I create an FX channel with compression.

How would I send the Reverb FX channel to the delay FX channel to the compression FX channel???

How would I chain one FX channel by sending that FX channel to another FX channel to Another????

XDVarenkor
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:00 am

x

Re: Routing FX Channels To Each Other???

Routing is at the bottom of each effects strip....

Abucardan
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:18 pm

x

Thanks for the response. Mixing down tracks and...

XDVarenkor
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:17 am

x

You can do the second part just fine, but not s...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”