First off, FL Studio is a great app! I've been seriously using FL Studio mobile on two devices for about a month now.
* LG G4
* Sony Experia Z - ILRemote only, FLS not used on this device
* Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - app installed
* Allow ILRemote to work with FL Studio Mobile. I'd pay for this feature.
* Allow mouse wheel to scroll window when cursor not on a clip/note.
* Allow playlist window horizontal zoom to minimize to a clickable minimum without the need to hide.
* Allow hot keys in Mobile version.
* Set delay just a bit longer for scroll mode before switching to select mode. I keep getting the select square when I try to scroll.
* Print actual controller value in edit window when editing.
* Allow time rather than bar indicator at top of editing windows.
* My first use of the sync feature scrambled all of my files. Uninitialized variable?
* Windows app installation did not include MiniSynth 'Lead' sounds.
* When clicking "More" on a clip, "Cut" does not work.
Thanks for this app. It makes music creation very easy so that I can focus on the music itself. Excellent work!
Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]