Android audio recording frustration.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CrimSun
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:10 pm

x

Android audio recording frustration.

I'm currently using the latest version of FLM on a Moto G4 Play running Android 7.1.2.

My issue is a weird one. After using the program for at least a month only for sequencing, I decided to test audio recording. To my surprise it's not what I expected at all.

- Audio is only recorded using the internal microphone.

- If you happen to have a headset plugged in while you record, FLM will record audio from BOTH microphones at the same time.

- If you have the metronome turned on during recording, the metronome is recorded to the audio track with your recording.

- If you have other audio track playing while you record, your next audio track will have the audio you just recorded and the audio from the track that was playing as well.

Since I don't have an audio interface that I can use with FLM, that renders the program useless even if I want to quickly record something. Is this a bug? Is there some option I have to set for that to not happen?

Alphons
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:28 pm

x

Re: Android audio recording frustration.

You should be able to select the audio source i...

CrimSun
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:36 pm

x

Re: Android audio recording frustration.

At least on the headset I'm using, the metronom...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”