Amazon's Fire Hd 10 compatibility?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J_W
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:28 am

x

Amazon's Fire Hd 10 compatibility?

Hi, so I've had to replace my old (beautiful!) Nexus tablet which i use to run FL Studio mobile on. I opted for, (due to money constraints) one of Amazon's Fire HD 10.1 thinking the bigger screen would be good to work with. I only use FL Studio mobile for stem mixing around the house and in the car etc so it's not really working all that hard. However, I've tried importing in a new track I'm working on, around 15 stems, into my newly installed FL SM but I'm at 9 stems and now it shuts down as it's reloading the project and i can't continue! I can see a visible slow down when it's starting up. My stems are all WAV files ranging from 30-52 mb in size and the track is approx 3:25 in length. Could it be that the fire hd isn't powerful enough to comfortably run FL SM?
I know the tablet's no powerhouse but i thought it would be ok to run audio files and a few mixing effects but so far I'm falling at even getting my stems into the app!!

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:52 am

x

Re: Amazon's Fire Hd 10 compatibility?

I think this tablet has 2 GB of RAM? It's poss...

J_W
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 am

x

Hey Scott, thanks for the quick reply, yeah, de...

Plegdroid
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:18 pm

x

Afternoon matey You could try and save a few...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”