Cannot share from FL Studio Mobile to Windows PC

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
steveyneo
Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am

x

Cannot share from FL Studio Mobile to Windows PC

Hi folks, new user here: I am pretty sure this must have been discussed to death already but after searching this forum and other resources, I can't seem to find a solution to this problem.

First of all, I have been mostly using FL Studio Mobile version 3.2.23 (updated today) on my Honor View 10 android phone. Loving it so far: no issues.

I decided to also purchase FL Studio Mobile on my Windows 10 PC, in order for me to transfer files and do some work on projects on the computer as it's often difficult to use my fingers to move stuff around. The problem here is that while each device can see each other on the Sharing tab, I could not share data from the phone to the computer. What happens is that the phone app freezes and I have to force quit / close all apps to clear it off as I can't do anything.

I created a few simple tracks on the PC and was able to successfully share from the PC to the phone.

My PC version is also now up to date, to version 3.2.23.

I dug out an old little Samsung tablet I had and installed my Google Play version of FL Studio Mobile there and could share data between the Samsung tablet and my Honor View 10 each way, with no issues. I thought I'd try sending data from the Samsung tablet to my PC and the same issue occurs: the tablet freezes and I can't do anything besides force closing the app.

So, I have three devices that can see eachother: one on my Windows PC (bought from the Microsoft store) and an installation on my each of my android (phone and tablet) from Google Play. But I cannot share data onto the PC, which is a real pain as I have a lot of data on the phone that I want to work on when I'm on the PC.

So it works from the PC to the mobile devices but not from the mobile devices to the PC. All software versions are up to date and the same, and each device can see all the others. Is there a way to manually save off the files into the PC or am I facing having to manually set up my projects piece by piece on the computer?

Thank you.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 am

x

Re: Cannot share from FL Studio Mobile to Windows PC

Hi, did you follow the troubleshooting section ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”