[BUG] MASTER CHANNEL MERGED

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SYAUPREME
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:11 pm

x

[BUG] MASTER CHANNEL MERGED

Dear my beloved devs of this superb app. Please kill that bug.

That bug existed since this app was free.

It usually happens when i put some automation effect over the master channel. The first time you put it, nothing happened. But when you close the app and reopen the project. THAT DISASTER HAPPEN.

When i tried to delete that annoying merged automation track from the master channel. The app crush!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:54 pm

x

Re: [BUG] MASTER CHANNEL MERGED

The App was never free. Why do you say it was? ...

SYAUPREME
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 pm

x

Robiaster wrote:The App was never free. Why do ...

Maxx Claster
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:18 am

x

Thanks. This doesn't seem to happen too often t...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”