BIG ISSUE WITH FL MOBILE.. HELP

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dj Spreet
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:40 pm

x

BIG ISSUE WITH FL MOBILE.. HELP

Hi Fl Mobile.. I'm a regular user & customer of FL Studio..
I recently bought a new phone i.e. RedMi Note 7 Pro... I downloaded FL studio..

Issue:
But the screen looks weird at the right side... And also the screen's touch sensor works wrong in FL Mobile app... I have turned on & off the full screen mode & have rebooted my phone to check if there's any problem with my phone...but the Phone is perfect in condition but FL Mobile app's screen works so bad.. I can't even make a beat due to the wrong touch sensor & bad screen :( :cry: ....I have attached some screenshot for better understanding in my mail to FL Mobile support's mail.. It's been a long time, no action is taken.. I don't know how to attach my screenshots in this forum .... If you want to get the screenshots then message me in my instagram @dj_spreet (Or YouTube - Dj SPREET )

Request
Please solve this as soon as possible, because most of the time due to travelling I make beats on FL Mobile app & I feel so bad that I can't make any beat due to this problem.. So please solve this problem.. I've faced this problem only in Redmi Note 7 pro mobile(4 gb ram & 64 gb internal storage variant)...
:cry: :| :(

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 am

x

Re: BIG ISSUE WITH FL MOBILE.. HELP

Please upload screenshots to this forum. Regar...

Dj Spreet
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

x

Scott wrote:Please upload screenshots to this f...

Plegdroid
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 pm

x

Dj Spreet wrote:Scott wrote:Please upload scree...

stereator
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 pm

x

Seems it's a common MIUI issue. I've fixed it b...

Dj Spreet
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:46 pm

x

stereator wrote:Seems it's a common MIUI issue....

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”