Piano Roll Arpeggioator/Scale Finder

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NickBebly
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 pm

x

Piano Roll Arpeggioator/Scale Finder

I understand that there are limitations to using a mobile device when the task at hand requires much more computing power, and I know that you guys are on the cutting edge of integrating music production with the mobile platforms. But, like a large portion of the world's population, I can't afford much more than what I currently own. If there is any feasible chance that the piano Roll could be expanded, that'd be awesome.

Even with a very basic understanding of music theory, I find it difficult to come up with awesome sounding progressions. When I do, I typically find that I get stuck on that progression or one that sounds very similar. So, if technology permits, a scale finder and any other help in that aspect would be a remarkable addition to what is already a life changing application.

I love the interface and the user support is top notch. Before the year is over, I will have a desktop based version of FL.

Thanks for everything, you all are the best.

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:11 am

x

Re: Piano Roll Arpeggioator/Scale Finder

Please explain what features you are looking fo...

NickBebly
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:54 am

x

Re: Piano Roll Arpeggioator/Scale Finder

The ability to choose a key and a scale, and th...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”