change note on midipad controller?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
yemaya
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:02 am

x

change note on midipad controller?

hi.
since i have no respond to my early post i'm posting again.
i have fl mobile 3 latest version with the alesis v49 keyboard.
all is ok but the pads dont work except the first.
i came to the conclusion that the notes on the pads are not matching with the ones of fl mobile. fl mobile has them set to 48-69 but the pads are set to above then 48 except the first which is set to 48.
now how do i change the notes of the controller? is it possible on mobilephone? or do i have to do it on the computer? i'm not talking about doing this in fl since it is not possible. i'm talking about an other app.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:11 am

x

Re: change note on midipad controller?

You already got an answer from Scott in the oth...

yemaya
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:46 am

x

sorry for opening a new post. and thank you for...

Maxx Claster
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:19 pm

x

I will add this feature very soon, thanks for r...

yemaya
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:36 pm

x

i got to change the drumpads with the v editor ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”