"Restore purchases" button doesn't restore all purchases

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ClementNerma
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:17 pm

x

"Restore purchases" button doesn't restore all purchases

Hello,

I purchased a few hours ago the FL Mobile Studio application with a few packs (Acoustic Guitar EXP, Varazdin Orchestral EXP, Amped EXP) on a device. I then registered the product on the web, but when I downloaded the application on another device, it only restored the Acoustic Guitar EXP and Amped EXP purchases, not the Orchestral one.

When I click the "buy" button for the Orchestral pack, I see a message telling me that I've already purchased this item (which is the case).

So how can I restore this purchase on the other device?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Ok so after installing the application on a third device, when I restored my purchase the tree packs were unlocked at once. Which makes me wonder why this doesn't work on the second device?

EDIT : I tried clearing cache and data from the application on the 2nd device (the one which doesn't restore all purchases) and deleting the "FLM User Files" folder before launching the device again. Now it shows the two mentioned packs unlocked, but doesn't even ask for logging in to my Imagine Line account - which is weird. When I press the "Restore purchases" button, it indicates it's connecting to the remote server and then goes back to the list of packs, without any effect.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”