FL Mobile velocity issue

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PGDavies
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:23 am

x

FL Mobile velocity issue

Hi all.

I'm trying to play a gentle piano sound, low key velocity would probably be the best way, in the latest FL Mobile on iPad.

The GarageBand piano sound is perfect but no midi out.

I have all the plugins for FL Mobile but the softest sound I find is with the close grand.

It seems the only way to soften the sound is to edit velocity one note at a time, but the really soft velocity drastically reduces volume.

I have FL on PC with Komplete 11 Ultimate, lovely gentle pianos there.

Please tell me how I can get a similar sound on FL Mobile.

(I've gone and injured myself, can't use the computer, still studying but the hard piano doesn't work for me).

Thanks in advance for any help.

maxklint
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:35 am

x

Re: FL Mobile velocity issue

Hi. One thing you can do is add effects to the ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”