Unable to share between Android and Windows 10

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
VStratocaster
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:37 pm

x

Unable to share between Android and Windows 10

Hello,

I have been having issues with sharing projects from my Android device onto Windows 10. I have bought FL Studio Mobile on both devices but I only have the Trial version of FL Studio 20. When I open the Share tab on the native Windows 10 app and my Android app simultaneously with my phone and laptop connected to the same network, the two devices cannot detect one another although I have enabled sharing on both. I have tried opening the FL Studio 20 (trial) program and using the FL Studio Mobile plugin but the only 'device' my laptop can detect is itself (only with the FL Studio Mobile Windows 10 app running in the background).

I have tried to work around this by sending .flm files from my Android app through the regular 'send' function (i.e. to Facebook messenger) which my laptop can read but then I cannot figure out a way to make my phone open into the Android app any updated .flm files that I send back from my laptop. So there's a one-way solution but I was hoping to be able to bounce projects back and forth between devices. Having spent double the money for the same app expecting this feature I would appreciate any advice that could enable me to share between my laptop and phone, even if there is just some kind of indirect workaround.

Thank you!

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”