Sample folder that does not appear!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Eidolon Ethos
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 am

x

Sample folder that does not appear!

Hello,
I have a problem with my sample folders in FL studio Mobile. Although they are all copied in the same way. The samples are all .aif. Each folder is called by the tone: a folder A, a folder Bb, a folder D#min etc.
FL Studio Mobile does not recognize some folders. In terms of their names nothing particular, it does not recognize the F# folder but recognizes A#..... I uninstalled, reinstalled, moved the files to other sub-folders.........
Nothing changes, I followed the instructions in the Pb Android forum... (Clear the cache etc...); I made the internal copy of the phone, from a computer....... And if I move the samples to a folder recognized no problem. They look good!
For your information I have a mate p20 (who is 1 month old)..............
I would like to have my sample folders (all not just a part and well classified), if someone has an idea, I'm a taker.
Thank you in advance!

maxklint
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 am

x

Re: Sample folder that does not appear!

If you would like to create your own multisampl...

Plegdroid
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 pm

x

Eidolon Ethos wrote: ↑Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 am ...

Eidolon Ethos
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:03 am

x

hello, I'm not looking to create an instrument,...

Plegdroid
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm

x

Eidolon Ethos wrote: ↑Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:03 am ...

Eidolon Ethos
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 am

x

I did a series of tests on my rating. Indeed, a...

maxklint
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:19 am

x

You're right, I missed this bit in the original...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”