Routing FL Mobile Channel to FL Studio Mixer, and how about the Effect Channels?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Les Jay
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:21 pm

x

Routing FL Mobile Channel to FL Studio Mixer, and how about the Effect Channels?

A great feature of the FL Mobile plug-in is the fact that you can route a Channel to a Mixer-track in FL Studio.

But, I can not find a way to route an Effect Channel to a Mixer-track.
Also the effects you might have on the Master Channel won't have effect on the Mixer.

Please tell or show me how to do this.

Another thing is a interface issue. Scrolling up and down keeps getting in to trouble. How do I do this without changing the sequence of the tracks (shifting them up or down) or opening a clip, resulting in placing a note most of the times.

And can FL GURU make an in depht tutorial about using the plug-in in FL Studio?
There are a lot of good tutorials from FL GURU, also about promoting the app, but How To Get The Most Out Of IT?

enjoy enjoying!!

JL.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”