Can I continue working on an flm file in FL Studio Desktop (not the FLM plugin)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ShaneDH
Fri May 22, 2020 1:03 pm

x

Can I continue working on an flm file in FL Studio Desktop (not the FLM plugin)

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere on the forum, but I can't find the answer. My frustration is clouding my search abilities.

I have FL Studio Mobile and my tracks are all written in the Mobile app but I am looking to add finishing touches to my track using Fl Studio Desktop, I was hoping to use the Desktop's fruity limiter and the stock mastering plugins.

I have managed to direct share everything from FLMobile to the plugin but can't figure out how to use the FL Studio desktop plugins on certain instruments in my .flm track.

Hopefully, that's not confusing and makes sense. I am appreciative of your time and thank you in advance.

Regards
Shane

Edit: Everything is updated to current ver, Mobile app and Mobile Plugin. I am also on the trial version of FL Studio desktop, hoping to buy the producer edition during the summer.

Edit2: A bit more searching done and I think I Have found an answer, it seems you can only load a .flm file as an instrument and continue your track around that rather than the .flm file (preferably) converting to a .flp file. Fairly disappointed but it gives me a chance get used to FL studio Desktop by building my track again...

vincentvizcaya
Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 pm

x

Re: Can I continue working on an flm file in FL Studio Desktop (not the FLM plugin)

Screenshot_20200522_175759_com.android.chrome.j...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”