Seeking Collaborative Work.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CTDanger
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:35 am

x

Seeking Collaborative Work.

So i like making or producing electronic music. i get stuck often times like any one that doesnt practice optimism and perseverance..

when i do get stuck, a lot of what could have been, gets left in the darkness, and while I'm the darkness it is consumed by the internet trash. hackers, that pretend it's cool to force me to interact with malicious lies for some free laughs.

so i went and purchased a glock . 45

and if i see another dyke online bitch

i swear to god

sumbody gunna get hurt..

Permich
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:54 am

x

Re: Seeking Collaborative Work.

Collaboration is difficult nowadays, as everyon...

CTDanger
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:02 am

x

i thjnk that its been a year, i can save as ZIP...

CTDanger
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:16 am

x

I am working on a song in FL Studio Mobile that...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”